How created your icon-set for your rails project ?
- Firstly, you should go to icomoon.io website.
- You need to create new app on right-up corner of webpage
- Now upload your font-icons after press
- Be careful, because your fonts format must be
- When upload your icons, you should rename your icons,
- Now select which rename icons, and go to download your icons,
- When you download icomoon which provide to you with
jsfiles for font.
- When you are opening which download file, you can see this file and copy
fontdirectory and paste in your assets for rails projects.
- Go to css file in which download icomoons files, copy
cssfile and paste in your style file (If you are using sass or less, you should convert to sass or less). Another way, you can create new file in stylesheet folder like
file then paste in this file all icomoon-css. Then you should add your base style file like,
Now, you can use your icon set in your
haml page like
If you want, you can add some properties like, in your
css file for your fonts, maybe you want to change size
your icons automatically, in your
like above when you write
.bf-4x, your font-size should be 4 times bigger.
like above you can add a lot of properties for your icons and make private for your rails projects.
That’ s all.
I hope helped to you.